The global AI in fintech market size was valued at USD 5.87 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 15.32 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period (2021-2027). AI has considerably revolutionized the finance industry by improving precision and customer engagement levels and fastening the query resolution period. Financial firms adopt AI solutions for record maintaining, tracking, and storing transactions to reduce the calculative risk while keeping the proper flow across the process.
Factors Affecting the AI in Fintech Industry Over the Forecast Period:
- Evaluating the investment opportunities, optimizing investment portfolios, and mitigating the associated risks are important factors that raise the demand for AI in fintech solutions, driving market growth across the globe.
- Increasing demand for process automation in financial institutions is significantly driving the growth of AI in the fintech market globally.
- The increasing availability of data sources for the proper implementation of AI in financial solutions is raising the growth of the AI in fintech market.
- However, the lack of awareness and the skilled workforce for the deployment of AI in fintech and high price points are some factors that will affect the market growth over the forecast period.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/AI-in-Fintech-Market-Will-Reach-USD-12.3-Billion-by-2025
Impact of COVID-19 on AI in Fintech Market:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has considerably impacted the growth of AI in the fintech market. The financial institutions have faced a huge loss during the COVID-19 pandemic, owing to which the deployment of advanced technologies, such as AI, will be on hold for a certain period. Therefore, a COVID-19 pandemic will decline the AI in fintech market in 2020 and over the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global AI in fintech market study based on component, deployment, and application.
Based on component, the AI in fintech market is segmented into –
Based on deployment, the AI in fintech market is segmented into-
Based on application, the AI in fintech market is segmented into-
- Virtual Assistant
- Business Analytics
- Customer Behavioral Analytics
- Others (Market Research, Advertising, and Marketing Campaign)
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/AI-in-Fintech-Market-Will-Reach-USD-12.3-Billion-by-2025
AI in Fintech Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global AI in fintech market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the global AI in fintech market, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period.
Key Global AI in Fintech Market Competitors Includes –
The global AI in the fintech market is highly fragmented, with a large number of players across the globe. The key players in AI in fintech manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Inbenta Technologies
- Intel Corporation
- IPsoft Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
The AI in fintech market report thoroughly analyzes macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/AI-in-Fintech-Market-Will-Reach-USD-12.3-Billion-by-2025
AI in Fintech Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
AI in Fintech Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
AI in Fintech Market: Target Audience
- AI in fintech developers
- AI technology developers, providers, and system integrators
- AI in fintech service providers
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/AI-in-Fintech-Market-Will-Reach-USD-12.3-Billion-by-2025
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the AI in fintech by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the AI in fintech market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the AI in fintech supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the AI in fintech market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of AI in fintech in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter