The global market of ambulatory EHR is estimated to be USD 5.8 billion in 2021 and reach USD 8.4 billion in 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2021-2027). It makes easier for physicians to track a patient’s medical records and also helps in collecting detailed, specific information about each patient. Rising incidence of practice management coupled with the cloud-based solutions segment has expected to push the demand for the ambulatory EHR market over the forecasted period.
Factors Affecting the Ambulatory EHR Market over the Forecast Period:
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases and the high growth rate of ageing population has expected to drive the ambulatory EHR market growth over the forecasted period. The growing adoption of HCIT, which is highly supported by the government, and digitization and virtualization promote the growth of the ambulatory EHR market.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/ambulatory-ehr-market
High cost of deployment and heavy infrastructure investments are the reason which limits the growth of this market. Investments done by the government for maintaining and enhancing the patient’s health records portals bring a new opportunity for market demand in the near future.
Impact of COVID-19 on Ambulatory EHR Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic is disrupting our health environment. Similarly, covid-19 arrival has been anticipated to create significant barriers for conducting research in the current situation, but on the other side, it increases the demand for EHR solutions. The supply chain has been disrupted due to several regulations imposed by the government on the major companies work in it, which becomes a major concern for ambulatory EHR has also impacted the market negatively, but soon the key players are recovering their loss of revenues with the opening of markets and reported to sees a positive demand again in the market.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global Ambulatory EHR Market study based on delivery mode, practice size, application, end-user, and regions.
Based on the delivery mode, the Ambulatory EHR Market has been segmented into-
- Cloud-based Solutions
- On-Premise Solutions
Based on the practice size, the Ambulatory EHR Market has been segmented into –
- Large Practices
- Medium-sized Practices
- Small Practices
Based on application, the Ambulatory EHR Market has been segmented into-
- Practice Management
- Patient Management
- Referral Management
- Population Health Management
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/ambulatory-ehr-market
Based on end-user, the Ambulatory EHR Market has been segmented into-
- Hospitals-owned Ambulatory Centers
- Independent Ambulatory Centers
Ambulatory EHR Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global Ambulatory EHR market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America holds the largest share of the ambulatory EHR market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market and is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global ambulatory EHR market over the forecast period.
Key Global Ambulatory EHR Market Competitors Includes –
The global Ambulatory EHR Market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small players across the globe. The vital Ambulatory EHR Market operating in the global market are –
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Computer Program and Systems, Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
- Medical Transcription Billing Corporation
- Amazing Charts LLC
- Greenway Health
- EMDs, Inc.
- NetSmart Technologies
The Ambulatory EHR Market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market player’s presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/ambulatory-ehr-market
Ambulatory EHR Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Ambulatory EHR Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Ambulatory EHR Market: Target Audience
- Ambulatory EHR Manufacturers
- Chemical Supplier
- End-User (Hospitals-owned Ambulatory Centers and Independent Ambulatory Centers)
- Healthcare Consulting Firms
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/ambulatory-ehr-market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the ambulatory EHR by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the ambulatory EHR market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the ambulatory EHR supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the ambulatory EHR market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of ambulatory EHR in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter