The global automotive manifolds market size was valued at USD 35.44 billion in 2020 and reach USD 48.03 billion in 2027, register a promising 5.0% CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2027. Increasing demand from the logistics industry, in line with the growth of automation and related technologies, coupled with growing government focus on curbing vehicle emissions, is anticipated to fuel the demand for automotive exhaust manifold in the near future. The multi-functionality of automotive exhaust manifolds enables them to perform tasks effectively and with increased accuracy, which is expected to drive the automotive exhaust manifold market throughout the forecast period.
Factors to Influence Automotive Manifolds Market over Forecast Period:
- The spiraling production of automobiles across the globe has been driving the market for automotive intake manifold market
- The enforcement of low CO2 emission levels by environmental management authorities and the fuel conservation policies have compelled the automotive OEMs to develop advanced prototypes of intake manifolds, consuming an optimal amount of fuel and minimal discharge of exhausts during combustion. This is working to the advantage of market growth.
- Global market growth has been hampered by low product replacement rates and considerable overhead costs for the manufacturers of the automotive intake manifold to provide competitive pricing in a price-sensitive auto ancillary industrial sector.
- Fluctuating commodity prices, coupled with volatile currency exchange rates and import-export tariffs, have also been an area of concern for most market players. However, these effects will cease to influence the market in the long term.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/automotive-manifolds-market
Impact of COVID-19 on Automotive Manifolds Market:
The outbreak of COVID-19 resulted in a rapid decrease in the supply of automotive manifolds worldwide. The pandemic has impacted the key market dynamics, competition, and global supply chains. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and may resume an uptrend gradually from 2021. Companies optimizing their operation and strategy will sustain and beat the competition.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global Automotive Manifolds market study based on vehicle type, manifold type, material, and process.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/automotive-manifolds-market
Based on the vehicle type, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into–
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Medium- & Heavy-Duty Commercial vehicle
Based on the manifold type, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into –
- Standard Air Intake Manifold
- Variable Air Intake Manifold
Based on the material, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into –
Based on the process, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into –
- Injection Molding
Automotive Manifolds Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global automotive manifolds market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the global automotive manifolds market, followed by the Asia Pacific. While the former is further estimated to dominate the global automotive manifolds market during the forecast period, the latter is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market for automotive manifolds.
Key Global Automotive Manifolds Market Competitors Includes –
The global automotive manifolds market has a large number of players across the globe. Some of the vital automotive manifolds manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- Holley Performance Products
- Edelbrock L.L.C.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Röchling Group
- Sogefi SpA
- Keihin North America, Inc.
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Mann+Hummel Group
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/automotive-manifolds-market
The automotive manifolds market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of each market player’s segmental/regional outlook in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Automotive Manifolds Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Automotive Manifolds Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Automotive Manifolds Market: Target Audience
- Automotive manifolds manufacturers
- Automotive component manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- Automotive OEMs
- Traders and exporters
- Automotive publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/automotive-manifolds-market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the automotive manifolds by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the automotive manifolds market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the automotive manifolds supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the automotive manifolds market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of automotive manifolds in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter