The global bifacial solar panel market size is anticipated to project a CAGR of 28.9% during the forecast period (2021-2027). According to the Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables report, the installed capacity of bifacial grew from around 97 MW globally in 2016 to more than 2,600 MW in 2018. It is projected to reach 32,000 MW in 2027. In addition, the recent data by Infolink expects global bifacial demand to reach 12GW in 2020.
The framed bifacial panel production is gaining traction across the globe, supported by its ease in installation and cost-effectiveness. Further, due to its ease of conversion into bi-facial solar panels, thin-film photovoltaic technologies are growing over the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/Bifacial-Solar-Panel-Market
Factors Affecting the Bifacial Solar Panel Market over the Forecast Period:
- Rising demand for electricity and the cost of large-scale electric photovoltaics is lower than that of fossil fuel are the main drivers of the bifacial solar panel market.
- Governments across the globe are offering incentives and promoting the large-scale deployment of solar energy, which is boosting the bifacial solar panel market growth.
- The key manufacturers are focused on improving various properties such as low degradation rate, cell temperature, high flameproof rating, mechanical strength, less flexing, reduction of delamination, micro-cracking, and moisture corrosion to improve the quality and functions of the bifacial solar panels, which attract the customers and positively impact on the growth of the market.
- However, the high installation and management costs are the key restraining factor of the bifacial solar panel market. The lack of awareness, standardization, and interoperability is expected to impede the growth of the bifacial solar panel market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Bifacial Solar Panel Market:
The COVID-19 has disrupted the global bifacial solar panel market, and companies have been forced to restructure their plans to cope with the pandemic. COVID-19 influences the world economy in three major ways: impacting production and demand, disturbing the supply chain and market, and its economic effect on companies. Owing to manufacturing discrepancies and global economic issues, several companies have delayed their plans.
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/Bifacial-Solar-Panel-Market
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global bifacial solar panel market based on cell type, frame type, solar panel type, and application.
Based on the cell type, the bifacial solar panel market has been segmented into –
- Heterojunction Cell
- Passivated Emitter Rear Cell
Based on the frame type, the bifacial solar panel market has been segmented into –
- Framed Bifacial Solar Panel
- Frameless Bifacial Solar Panel
Based on the solar panel type, the bifacial solar panel market has been segmented into–
- Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- Thin-film Solar Panels
Based on the application, the bifacial solar panel market has been segmented into –
Bifacial Solar Panel Market: Regional Outlook
The global bifacial solar panel market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Middle East, and Africa. North America holds the largest share in the global bifacial solar panel market in 2020, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. Several countries in the region are making major investments in the solar energy industry. Moreover, Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing market and is expected to have the highest CAGR in the global market over the forecast period.
Key Global Bifacial Solar Panel Market Competitors Includes –
The global bifacial solar panel market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of players across the globe. The key players operating in the global bifacial solar panel market include–
- LG Electronics
- Neo Solar Power
- Prism Solar
- PVG Solutions
- Yingli Green Energy
- Lumos Solar
- Trina Solar.
The bifacial solar panel market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and the market attractiveness of every segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the presence of the market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Request for Report TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc:- https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/Bifacial-Solar-Panel-Market
Bifacial Solar Panel Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Bifacial Solar Panel Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Bifacial Solar Panel Market: Target Audience
- Bifacial solar panel manufacturers
- Solar panel manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- PV distributors and suppliers
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Request For Report Analysis: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/Bifacial-Solar-Panel-Market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the bifacial solar panel by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the bifacial solar panel market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the bifacial solar panel supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the bifacial solar panel market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of bifacial solar panels in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter