Biometric System Market: by Authentication Type (Single-Factor Authentication and Multi-Factor Authentication), by Offering Type (Software and Hardware), by Functionality Type (Contact, Contactless and Combined), by End User (Government, Military and Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Consumers Electronics, Security, and Others), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2020–2025)
The biometric system market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating in the global market. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The study of the report will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the biometric system industry.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025
Biometric System Market: Introduction
A biometric system is a technology to identify individuals through biological data, such as fingerprints, DNA, voice waves, retina, hand geometry, and others. It analyzes physiological or biological characteristics specific to each individual to be able to verify their identity. The integration of biometric systems is continuously increasing in smartphones for surveillance and security due to the increasing cyber crimes and terror attacks. Biometric data protection is swiftly replacing the conventional methods of securing data through pin codes and photographs in educational industries, government centers, and workplaces. Various government authorities have made it mandatory for every individual to enroll themselves in biometric systems. These data will assist to differentiate every person and decrease the chance of fraudulent activities.
Biometric System Market: Dynamics
The growing adoption of biometrics systems in smartphones for different application, increasing use of biometrics in the banking industry especially to make a transaction, and growing application of the biometric system in healthcare industries are some factors driving the growth of the market across the globe. Moreover, the growing usage of biometrics at workplaces to maintain a database of employees, track employees’ attendance, and punctuality are factors fueling the growth of the global biometric system market. Other market driving factors includes the increasing adoption of biometric system in the government sector for a range of applications, such as ration card enrollment, voter registration in low literacy economy, e-passport, and identifying individuals. For instance, India’s national ID–Aadhar program is one of the biggest biometric databases in the globe enabling government agencies to deliver retail services without the physical presence of an officer at a given place. The usage of biometric systems for criminal identification is driving the demand for biometric systems across the globe. Opportunities for the global biometric systems market can be created by technology advancement, up-gradation for AI-controlled biometric devices. However, the high cost of smart biometric devices, security concerns, lack of skilled workforce to handle biometric devices, and data storage are the main factors that restrain the growth of the global biometric systems market during the forecast period.
Biometric System Market: Scope of the Report
The report outlines the study of the biometric system market is based on the authentication type, offering type, functionality type, and end-user.
Based on authentication type, the biometric system market is segmented into-
- Single-Factor Authentication
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Iris Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Others (Signature Recognition)
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Smart Card with Biometrics
- Pin with Biometrics
- Multimodal Biometric
Based on offering type, the biometric system market is segmented into-
Based on functionality type, the biometric system market is segmented into-
Based on end-user, the biometric system market is segmented into-
- Military and Defense
- Consumers Electronics
- Security (Residential and Commercial)
- Others (Travel & Immigration)
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025
Biometric System Market by Authentication Type, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Biometric System Market: Regional Outlook
From a geographical viewpoint, the biometric system market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). In 2019, North America accounted for the largest market share and is anticipated to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The US and Canada have developed economies which empowers them to invest significantly in public safety activities. The rapidly growing digitalization and adoption of smart technology have further propelled the growth of biometric system market in the region. The growth of the market in North American can also attributed to the increase in government initiatives in countries such as Mexico, US, and Canada for large scale funded programs such as e-visa and e-passport. The US Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security have been using fingerprint biometrics to facilitate physical and digital access and curb security issues.
Biometric System Market Growth by Region, 2020-2025
Following North America, Asia Pacific is projected to foresee a considerable growth in the biometric system market during the forecast period. This growth is backed by the growing small and medium (SMEs) industries and startups in this region. The growing adoption of biometric technologies in e-passport and national ID programs is offering growth to the market. Moreover, the governments in the region are significantly investing funds in public safety and using biometrics devices for security checkpoints on the country borders due to the growing terror attack activities. Furthermore, increasing industrialization is continuously rising the demand for safety and security of the database of companies, and combating fraudulent activities are further boost the growth of the market in the region.
Biometric System Market: Competitive Landscape
The leading biometric system manufacturers in the global market include Thales Group, Safran, NEC Corporation (NEC), ASSA ABLOY AB (ASSA ABLOY), and Fujitsu. Other biometric system manufacturers include Bio Key International Inc., Precise Biometric AB, Secunet Security Network AG, Aware Inc., and Cross Match Technologies.
- In March 2018, Thales Group acquired Gemalto to enhance its biometric offerings in the digital security arena.
- In June 2019, Gemalto acquired Green Bit S.p.A to enhance its biometric capture capacities.
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025
The research report of the biometric system market provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Biometric System Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Biometric System Market: Target Audience
- Biometric system manufactures
- Biometric system distributors and raw material suppliers
- Tier 1 component suppliers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
- Independent Aftermarket players
**Above mentioned market information and insights are based on the initial secondary basis; it may update post report published.
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/biometric-system-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-69-1-billion-by-2025
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of biometric systems by region and its respective countries?
- What is the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, Porter’s 5 forces, and Supply Chain of the biometric system market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities for OEMs and tier 1 suppliers in the biometric system market?
- What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technology solutions influencing market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to the shift in technology trends?
- What will be the impact of autonomous technology on the biometric system market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the demand and sales of biometric system in the global market?
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch and what are the main startups introduced in the target market?
- Company profiles
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter