The global biopsy needle market size was valued at USD 662.4 million in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 1,124.61 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.64% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Biopsy needles are medical instruments used to detect cancer and extract a sample of cells or tissues from different parts of the body such as kidneys, lungs, bone marrow, and others. The trend for various types of technologies and products, such as needle-based biopsy guns and biopsy guiding systems, is increasing in the global biopsy needle market.
Factors Affecting the Biopsy Needle Industry over the Forecast Period:
- Factors such as the high prevalence of cancer and growing healthcare expenditure in emerging nations are anticipated to drive the global growth of the biopsy needle market.
- The development of new diagnostic technologies and procedures such as core needle biopsy, needle-aspiration biopsy, vacuum-assisted biopsy, and image-guided biopsy has significantly impacted the sales of biopsy needle in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector across the globe.
- However, the dearth of well-trained and skilled healthcare professionals and stringent regulations for medical devices may restrain the growth of biopsy needles in the global market over the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Biopsy Needle Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a modest impact on the growth of the biopsy needle market in 2020. The demand for biopsy needles has been stagnant across applications in extraction samples for infections, cancer, and others. Therefore, the demand for biopsy needles will foresee a slight decline in the global market in 2020.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/Biopsy-Needle-Market-Will-Reach-USD-986.5-Million-by-2025
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global biopsy needle market study based on type, application, and utility.
The biopsy needle market has been segmented based on type –
- Fine Needle-Aspiration Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy
- Image-Guided Biopsy
The biopsy needle market has been segmented based on application –
The biopsy needle market has been segmented based on utility –
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/Biopsy-Needle-Market-Will-Reach-USD-986.5-Million-by-2025
Biopsy Needle Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global biopsy needle market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the biopsy needle market, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe due to growing healthcare expenditure and technology advancement in the region. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure and increasing spending on healthcare in the region.
Key Global Biopsy Needle Market Competitors Includes –
The biopsy needle market is fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small players across the globe. The key biopsy needle market manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- Argon Medical Devices
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corportion
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- CareFusion Corporation
- Cook Group Incorporated
- Creganna Medica
- Hologic, Inc.
- Medax Medical Devices
- Medtronic plc
- Moller Medical GmbH
- Stryker Corporation.
The biopsy needle market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Request for Report TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc:- https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/Biopsy-Needle-Market-Will-Reach-USD-986.5-Million-by-2025
Biopsy Needle Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Biopsy Needle Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Biopsy Needle Market: Target Audience
- Biopsy needle manufacturers and suppliers
- Investors and trade experts
- Large, medium, and small-sized enterprises
- Hospitals and clinics
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Request For Report Analysis: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/Biopsy-Needle-Market-Will-Reach-USD-986.5-Million-by-2025
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the biopsy needle by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the biopsy needle market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the biopsy needle supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the biopsy needle market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of biopsy needles in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter