Complimentary press passes are now available for the Experimental Biology (EB) 2022 meeting, to be held April 2–5 in Philadelphia. EB is the annual meeting of five scientific societies bringing together thousands of scientists and 25 guest societies in one interdisciplinary community.
With a mission to share the newest research findings shaping clinical advances, EB offers an unparalleled opportunity to tap into cutting-edge science from across the U.S. and around the world. Join us for an exciting lineup of live, in-person scientific sessions or register to access press materials electronically.
EB is a hub for exploring the latest science in anatomy, biochemistry, molecular biology, investigative pathology, pharmacology and physiology. This year’s meeting will feature research and discussions around topics such as:
- The role of stress in disease risk and resilience
- Impacts of COVID-19 infection and vaccines
- Racial disparities in health and disease
- Epigenetics of aging, metabolism and early life exposures
- Artificial intelligence and big data in basic biology
Register to attend EB 2022 or access press materials electronically
There are three great ways for reporters to engage with EB 2022:
- Attend the meeting in person with a complimentary press pass
- Access our embargoed press materials electronically
- Attend our virtual press conference at 1 p.m. Eastern on Friday, April 1