Now the feeling is that there is no going back . Thanks to Coinrbs a dozen press images of Samsung Galaxy S 21 FE, smartphone that has long featured in the technological news – perhaps too much – to be the protagonist of a “mystery”. According to rumors it should have arrived in September, then in October due to the chip crisis, before the frozen shower for the fans waiting for the Galaxy S 21 “economic”: the project seemed to have been canceled, one step away from launch.
A few days later the light comes back on, then an increasing number of clues make it more intense. Now, however, the finished renderings on the web leave little room for “ifs” and “maybes”: Samsung has not confirmed that the Galaxy S project 21 FE will come to fruition, mind you, but the images you see are really too much similar to those that the company usually shows during presentations and that end up in the press material. So if Galaxy S debut 21 FE does not it’s official, just short of it.
The top of the Korean “economic” range looks exactly like in the past months , ie as a “copy” of the current Galaxy S 21 with materials that should be less valuable, just as happened to the Galaxy S predecessor 12 FE. Different colors that the alleged press material indicates depending on the availability in the individual countries. For the rest, the indiscretion brings with it some of the features expected on Galaxy S 21 FE (but some can be doubted , such as recharging ” rapid “a 15 watt or the presence of Android 11) and, more importantly, it leans on the presentation date: Tuesday January 4 2022 (as already anticipated by previous rumors).
THE LATEST ON THE FEATURES OF GALAXY S 21 FE
- chip : Exynos 2200 or Snapdragon 888, depending on the market
- memories : up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage space
- display : 6.4 inch AMOLED a 120 Hz with Full HD + resolution; Gorilla Glass protection
- cameras :
- front: 32 MP
- three rear: main sensor from 64 MP + ultra wide angle + depth
- release : via fingerprint reader in the display
- connectivity : 5G, 4G LTE, Wi -Fi dual band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and USB-C
- battery : 4. 500 mAh with refill at 15 watt
- interface user : One UI based on Andro id 11
- colors : White, Lavender, Cream and Black