It seems that by now we are and that Galaxy S 21 FE – the last exponent of the S series 15 – is now close to the official presentation, as evidenced also by the appearance of the new print renders. The latest indiscretion published by the newspaper MySmartPrice
Before leaving you to the price lists, we remind you that the smartphone should arrive in two configurations, a base of 8 / 128 GB of RAM / internal memory and one of 8 / 256 GB. The other specifications remain unchanged, so we will always find Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100, 6.4 “AMOLEd display with FullHD + a resolution 120 Hz, triple rear camera (64 + 12 + 2 MegaPixel) and 4 battery. 500 mAh.
According to what emerges from the shared price lists, the basic variant will be offered to well 920 euro (counting taxes), while that from 256 GB will even reach 985 euro . undoubtedly very high prices, especially institution when compared with those of the predecessor; we recall in fact that S 20 FE started from 669 euro in the 4G version, and then move on to 769 euro in 5G variant with Snapdragon 865. If the price lists were to be confirmed, we are talking about a very salty increase of 250 euro on the base price .
It will be interesting to understand how the general public will react to this positioning, considering that the debut of S their basic configurations.
GALAXY S 21 FE – ALLEGED TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- chip : Exynos 2100 or Snapdragon 888, depending on the markets
- memories : up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage, depending on markets
- display : 6.4 inch AMOLED in 120 Hz with Full HD + resolution; Gorilla Glass protection
- cameras :
- front: 32 MP
- three rear: main sensor from 64 MP + ultra wide angle + depth
- release : via fingerprint reader in the display
- connectivity : 5G, 4G LTE, Wi -Fi dual band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and USB-C
- battery : 4. 500 mAh with refill at 15 watt
- interface user : One UI based on Android 11
- colors : White, Lavender, Cream and Black