Motorola does not sit idle: on the one hand it is at work for renew the high-end offering with the Edge 20 Ultra – the subject of a recent leak – on the other hand does not neglect the models that are placed in a lower segment. The reference in the specific case goes to the alleged successor of the Motorola G Power 2021, whose first rendered images and a fairly complete prospectus of the technical features.
To reveal the information on the smartphone is the Giznext site. It’s not a well-known source, but the fact that Evleaks (Evan Blass) retweeted the article suggests that these are well-founded rumors. The design is in line with the canons of a low-end product : the bezels surrounding the screen they are quite evident (in particular the “chin”) while on the upper part of the screen stands the front camera enclosed in a hole.
Later they stand out the cameras with the three lenses integrated into a rectangular element and the winged house logo with the integrated fingerprint sensor. In line with the prerogatives of the Power line models, which have always made autonomy one of the strengths, the new model will also arrive on the market with a large battery. 5. 000 mAh .
More specifically, the specification sheet can be summarized as follows:
- display: 6.5 “Max Vision, TFT, resolution 720 x 1600 pixel, format 20; 9, 90 Hz
- soc: MediaTek Helio G 37
- memory: 4GB of RAM , 64 GB of storage (expandable to 512 GB)
- rear triple:
- main from 50 MP, lens with f / 1.8 aperture
- 2MP sensor for depth of field detection, lens with f / 2.4 aperture
- third module with characteristics to be defined
- front: 8MP, lens with f / 2.0 aperture
- rear triple:
- battery: 5. mah, charging support a 10 W
- connectivity: USB Type- C, 3.5mm headphone jack, dual band WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC and GPS
- other: IP certification 52, rear fingerprint sensor
- operating system: Android 11
- size: 167, 24 x 76 , 50 x 9, 36 mm
For the moment no precise information has been disclosed on the launch date of the smartphone and on the markets in which it will be distributed .