Samsung Galaxy S 21 FE is already “around”: images and feelings of a user | Rumor
18 November 2021 9
At least one example of Galaxy S 21 FE would already be around. This was claimed by an Indian enthusiast, who posted information on the next on Twitter Fan Edition by Samsung along with some photographs showing shows exactly how in the (alleged) press images of the past few days. The preview looks pretty believable, so it’s worth a look.
According to user, Galaxy S 21 FE is made in plastic like its predecessor . The difference in terms of materials used compared to the “standard” range will therefore continue to be perceptible, but the renunciation of aluminum will have a positive effect on the list price (although some doubts on the subject have recently emerged) and also on the weight : Abhishek did not put the (alleged) on the scale Galaxy S 21 FE in your possession, but ensures that gives the feeling of being light.
The user confirms the presence of a display with an update frequency of 120 Hz , although it will be necessary to understand whether or not it will be the Dynamic OLED with variable frequency between 48 And 120 Hz of the Galaxy S 21, and also the absence of Eng xed for the 3.5 mm audio jack , but by now, unfortunately, the opposite would have made the news. Finally, a passage on photographic qualities: the shots of Galaxy S 21 FE are defined “exceptional” , but as for the weight also in this case the feeling is orphan of feedback.
Taking the latest rumors for granted, Samsung Galaxy S 21 FE will be presented on Tuesday 4th January 2021 . Below is a summary of the specifications that has emerged so far on his account.
GALAXY S 21 FE, WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
- chip : Exynos 2100 or Snapdragon 888, depending on the market
- memories : up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage, depending on the market
- display : 6.4 inch AMOLED a 120 Hz with Full HD + resolution; Gorilla Glass protection
- cameras :
- front: 32 MP
- three rear: main sensor from 64 MP + ultra wide angle + depth
- release : via reader fingerprint in the display
- connectivity : 5G, 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and USB-C
- battery : 4. 500 mAh with refill at 15 watt
- interface user : One UI based on Android 11
- colors : White, Lavender, Cream and Black