Samsung started the promotion “Let yourself be conquered by The Premiere”, valid until 16 January 2022. The initiative allows you to try at home for 30 days one of the Ultra HD projectors from The Premiere range: SP-LSP7TFAXZT and SP-LSP9TFAXZT . Both are equipped with lighting system Laser and ultra-short throw optics . The main difference between the two products is the type of laser: the flagship LSP9 is equipped with RGB laser while LSP7 uses a hybrid solution Laser with phosphors.
The brightness stands at a maximum of 2. 800 ANSI lumen for LSP9 and drops to 2. 200 ANSI lumen for LSP7. The scope of delivery includes Tizen-based Smart TV , HDR support 10, HDR 10 + , HLG and the Filmmaker Mode video mode, desired by directors and actors to respect the creative will of those who make the contents.
To participate in the initiative, simply purchase a The Premiere projector at the points of sale displaying the advertising material relating to this promotion. Alternatively, you can also contact one of the online stores listed in the regulation in Annex A. Users must register the purchase on the Samsung website (link in SOURCE) by 30 days. All those who are not satisfied will be able to return the product obtaining a full refund of the expense .
Of course, some checks are foreseen to verify the integrity of the projectors. The steps and requirements to be respected are listed in the aforementioned regulation. However, we summarize the most important points:
- The projector must be the same example of the promoted product registered for the purpose of the promotion
- The projector must be fully functional and include the original accessories:
- power cord
- One Remote
- The projector must be the exclusive property of the user who activated the promotion
- The projector must be intact and intact in all its parts, without cracks on the sides and on the back, without detachments or cracks on the shell. Minor scratches or marks due to normal wear or slight dents at the edges are tolerated
- The serial number must be legible, not altered or removed
- The projector must not have been tampered with or repaired by an unofficial service center
- The user must restore the product to factory conditions, even before collection
- The projector must be delivered for collection packed as per instructions given on the withdrawal booking confirmation email. It is the recipient’s responsibility to provide the promoted product in its original packaging