The global silicon resin market is estimated to be USD 3.9 billion in 2021 and reach USD 5.56 billion in 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.10% during the forecast period 2021-2027. Silicone resins are a form of silicone materials shaped from cage-like oligosiloxanes and branched with the RnSiXmOy formula. The silicone resins develop films with heat resistance, water repellence, resilience, anti-corrosion, dielectric properties, surface hardness, and electrical insulation properties. Silicone resins are commonly used in several industries, including but not limited to the building and construction industry, paintings and coating industry, personal care and pharmaceuticals industry, electrical and electronics industry, automotive industry, and chemical industry. Based on the functional groups found in the siloxane chain resins, silicone resins can be of varying forms.
Silicon Resin Market Dynamics
Growing demand for Silicone Resin is increasing the global silicone resin market across numerous end-user industries. The coating based on Silicon Resin provides superior thermal resilience and water repellence to boost global demand. The overall industry growth is being fuelled by technological developments such as 4K Ultra HD and smart home technologies. Moreover, lightweight materials are being used to minimize the weight of automobiles, resulting in a decrease in total fuel consumption. This would result in the overall growth of the market.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/Silicone-Resin-Market
High manufacturing costs of Silicone resins hamper global market growth due to high raw material and refining costs. The adverse health effects of Silicone Resins serve as a restriction to the growth of the market. The effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Global Economy is imposing major challenges to the silicone resin market.
Continuous research and development activities to manufacture cost-effectiveness have fuelled the marketplace. Leading companies are projected to implement advanced technologies through the introduction of fillers to give the industry new growth opportunities over the forecast period. Silicone Resin industries are developing partnerships with healthcare companies for the development of Silicone Resin-based products. Moreover, it is expected that the growing benefits of e-commerce to ensure the availability of finished goods by providing advantages, such as discounts and timely delivery, would encourage the buying of Silicone Resin-based products, generating more opportunities in turn.
Impact of COVID-19 on Silicone Resin Market
The global COVID-19 pandemic has forced industrial operations around the globe to abruptly halt, impacting the market for plastics and their development and processing. To prevent the spread of coronavirus, workers have either returned to their hometowns or were quarantined. The upstream supply chain problems have forced the construction, automobile, pharmaceutical, textile & coatings industries to close. Chemical processing companies stopped their production. The most seriously affected end-use markets include automotive & transportation, consumer goods, manufacturing machinery, construction, and electronics. Governments are encouraging workers to resume work worldwide.
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/Silicone-Resin-Market
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the study of the silicon resin market on the basis of product type and end-user.
Based on the product type, the silicon resin market is segmented into –
- Silicone Modified Polyester Resins
- Silicone Modifies Alkyd Resins
- Silicone Modifies Epoxy Resins
- Water-Based Silicone Resins
- Methyl Silicone Resins
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Resins
Based on the end-user, the silicon resin market is segmented into –
- Building and Construction Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Personal Care and Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Electrical and Electronics Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Coating Application Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Textile Industry
Silicone Resin Market Regional Outlook
Based on the geographical viewpoint, the global silicone resin market has been segmented into five geographical regions: North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2020, Asia Pacific held the largest market share in terms of revenue value for the silicon resin market, followed by Europe and North America. Moreover, North America is estimated to project the highest CAGR globally during the forecast period.
Silicon Resin Market: Competitive Landscape
The key players of the silicon resin market are Wacker Chemie AG, Dow Corning Limited, Shin-Etsu Chemical Corporate Limited, Evonik Tego Chemie GmbH, Bluestar Silicones.
The other companies of silicon resin market are Kaneka Corporations, Momentive Performance Materials Holdings Incorporated, Adhis S.A.S, BRB International BV and Siltech Corportion, PCC Group, KANTO, Ashland, Kemira.
- In September 2018, The Dow Chemical Company announced a new silicon resin plant to increase its global capabilities and satisfy the rising demand for silicone in end-use industries globally.
The silicon resin market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the presence of the market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain.
Request for Report TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc:- https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/Silicone-Resin-Market
Silicone Resin Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Silicone Resin Market Regional Analysis Includes
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Silicone Resin Market Target Audience
- Silicon Resin manufactures
- Silicon Resin distributors and raw material suppliers
- Tier 1 component suppliers
- Silicon Resin battery manufacturers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
- Independent Aftermarket players
Request For Report Analysis: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/Silicone-Resin-Market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the silicone resin by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the silicone resin market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the silicone resin supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the silicone resin market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of silicone resin in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter