UV Filters in Personal Care Market: Information by Type (Organic UV Filters and Inorganic UV Filters), by Application (Skincare, Cosmetics, and Others), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2020–2025)
The UV filters in the personal care market report cover a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the UV filters in personal care industry.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market
UV Filters in Personal Care Market Industry Overview:
The UV filters in personal care market size are expected to reach USD 965 million by 2025, by projecting a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period (2019-2025). In personal care, UV filters are generally used to limit or prevent damaged skin, hair from the harmful UV rays. UV filters are likely to witness an increase in demand during the forecast period, owing to the increasing use of sun protection lotions and cosmetic items. Climate change and ozone layer depletion are also responsible for driving the market for UV filters.
Factors Affecting the UV Filters in Personal Care Market Over the Forecast Period:
- Long term exposure to UV radiation certainly leads to aging, termed as photoaging. Therefore, there is a huge rise in demand for anti-aging products due to the rising geriatric population across the globe. With the technological advancement in the beauty industry, there is a huge revolution in anti-aging products, which drives the growth of UV filters in personal care market.
- The government has imposed strict rules and regulations on UV filters, especially applied in the US; therefore, various UV filters and chemicals yet not approved by the FDA.
- Increasing concerns about skin cancer and various skin-related diseases are estimated to fuel the personal care market’s UV filters. Considering its varied benefits, including the protection against tanning, sunburn, and other diseases, UV filters’ demand is continuously increasing in personal care products. Raising awareness about skin diseases, which boosts the demand for suns-cream lotion.
- The well-established channels for distribution of cosmetics, which helps international and regional players in easy flow of products ordered to the consumers, are further expected to drive the demand for personal care products, which is offering growth to the UV filters in personal care market.
Impact of COVID-19 on UV Filters in Personal Care Market:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many industries have suffered from similar issues, such as a halt in production, lack of raw material supply due to the imposition of lockdown in various nations, especially during April-May 2020. This, in turn, has decreased the demand for UV filter-based personal care products, backed by the decrease in the export and import of personal care products, owing to the less exposure to sun rays during the lockdown. Therefore, a considerable negative impact can be estimated in the UV filters in personal care market in 2020.
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market
UV Filters in Personal Care Market: Scope of the Report
The report outlines the UV filters in personal care market research study that have been segmented into based on type and application.
By Type, the UV Filters in Personal Care Market has been segmented into –
- Organic UV Filters
- Inorganic UV Filters
By Application, the UV Filters in Personal Care Market has been segmented into –
- Others (Haircare)
Request for Report TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc:- https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market
UV Filters in Personal Care Market: Geographical Outlook
The UV filters in personal care market have been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2019, North America held the largest share in the global UV filters in personal care market, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. North America is further estimated to dominate the UV filters in personal care market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market over the forecast period.
Key UV Filters in Personal Care Market Competitors:
The UV filters in the personal care market have a few market players operating across the globe. The key UV filters in personal care market players operating in the global market include –
- Symrise AG
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- Sensient Technologies
- TRI-K Industries
- 3V Sigma
- Evonik Industries AG
- Chemspec Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Tagra Biotechnologies Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
The UV filters in personal care market report provide a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
UV Filters in Personal Care Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
UV Filters in Personal Care Market: Target Audience
- Cosmetics & personal care ingredients manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of cosmetics & personal care ingredients chemicals
- Research and development institutes
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratories
Request For Report Analysis: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/uv-filters-in-personal-care-market
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the UV filters in the personal care market by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and porter’s 5 forces of the UV filters in personal care market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities for OEMs and tier 1 suppliers in the UV filters in personal care market?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technology solutions influencing market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to the shift in technology trends?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge autonomous technology on the UV filters in personal care market?
- What is the impact of covid-19 on the demand and sales of UV filters in personal care market in the global market?
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent start-ups introduced in the target market?
- Company profiling of leading and prominent companies in the market.
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter