Among the news that Xiaomi has presented in recent days together with smartphones 11 T, 11 T Pro, Lite NE and the tablet Pad 5, there is also a new version of the Mi Smart Band 6 equipped with NFC which will allow you to use it also to make contactless payments. The other technical characteristics remain unchanged.
In this regard, the Chinese company has also announced a collaboration with Mastercard and a partnership in Italy with Nexi thanks to which a new payment service will soon be launched, available in preview for customers of Nexi partner banks.
The new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC will be available in Italy starting from October at the price of 47, 99 EUR through the usual sales channels and any launch promos will be communicated at the same time as the product arrives on the Italian market.
Mi Smart Band 6, which we tested last April, is equipped with of a 1 AMOLED touch display, 56 inches , the 50% larger than the previous generation, and offers monitoring of over 30 types of training , of which 6 are automatically detectable. Do not miss the detection of the SpO2 level , heart rate and breathing during sleep. The band is resistant up to 50 meters and is offered in six different colors.
Those who do not need the NFC module can already buy the Mi Smart Band 6 saving a little ‘:
- Display : AMOLED Touch Full Screen 1, 56 “152 x 486, 326 ppi, brightness 450 nit, more than 60 dials, anti-fingerprint tempered glass
- Dimensions : 47, 4x 18, 6x 12, 7mm
- up to 30 different workouts (of which 6 automatically detectable)
- Measurements : SpO2, heart rate, stress, sleep (REM and respiration), PAI
- Battery: 125 mAh with autonomy of 14 days, recharge in less than 2 hours
- Sensors : PPG, 3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope 3 axes
- App : Mi Wear, Mi Fit
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC
- Compatibility : Android 5+, iOS 10 +
- Water resistance as far as 50 meters (5ATM)
- Availability : October 2021
- PRICE (ITA): 54, 99 EUR